Celcom New Beta Website

Guardian

Hi all,

Have you checked out our new beta site? Head over to Celcom New Beta Website to experience the new look and feel for Home Page, Personal Postpaid, FAQs and T&Cs. It is still work in progress but let us know what you think about it in this space!

Check out our video!

Labels (1)
24 Comments
Contributor *

Nice look! Fresh and clean...can't wait for the full website to be up!

Guardian

cool!

Guardian

awesome!

Guardian

great job!!

Guardian

keep it up!

Contributor ***

Wah..nice looks.. *big thumb up..

Newbie **

Cool! can't wait for what's next

Guardian

The look & feel is far better with great looking & has more connection with a human touch. Kudos!

Contributor ***

That refreshing look though... The interface look so cool and easy use... Well done team... Ways to go..

CelcomHeart

Special Contributor *

Thanks for sharing @lyn-nan. Nice video. I've seen and given my comments from the pop-up. It is nice and easier to navigate for Mobile. I think, with that flow, content is key. Btw, where's the Search button? 

Guardian

Hi @punkstereo,

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad that you found the new beta site easier to navigate on mobile. We are still working on adding more pages and functionalities to the beta site and the search button should be available in the coming weeks. In the meantime, stay tuned for more information on our webpage and social media platforms. Cheers!

Contributor ***

So when to lunch?..1 Jan 2018?.. *wink..

Contributor *

Haha the sooner the better...but we shouldn't rush the good things in life ;p

Guardian
very very nice
Contributor *
cant stop myself from navigating,clicking,stalking since morning! Good job weh!
Guardian
hi @lyn-nan , the new beta site is superb. i luv it. cant wait for the launch. kudos to celcom <3
Contributor **
AwesomeWEH!!!
Guardian
Nice.
Guardian

@girlindarkness couldn't agree more ,,, keep it up guys

Guardian
@girlindarkness Couldn't agree more .. keep it up guys
Guardian

welcome with our new plans and promotions.

Guardian

niceeeeee

Newbie **

@lyn-nan wrote:

Hi all,

Have you checked out our new beta site? Head over to Celcom New Beta Website to experience the new look and feel for Home Page, Personal Postpaid, FAQs and T&Cs. It is still work in progress but let us know what you think about it in this space!

Check out our video!

Active Contributor **

Awesome look!