Community Experience Survey

Community Manager

Hi all,

Celcom Community has grown very well and we received a number of visitors every day Woman Happy Thanks to each one of you!

As our community grows, we do not want to miss any opportunity to make Celcom Community better. We value your feedback to fill up Community Experience Survey when you come and visit Celcom Community for any purpose you may have.

A popup will appear 2 minutes after you landed on community page and we appreciate if you could spare your precious 1 minute to fill up the survey. Don't worry it won't bother you in every visit! Smiley LOL

Your feedback is safe with us. We keep all feedbacks anonymous. So, don't forget to click"YES, WHEN I'M DONE" to answer the survey! Please disable your popup blocker so the survey can open up in a new window.

image.png

We gladly appreciate your participation and look forward to your feedback.

THANK YOU!

Labels (1)
3 Comments
Contributor *

Hi Fatin,

First of all, thank you for making this community portal a reality. I'm pretty sure that most of the Celcom users are waiting for this as they might have lots of comments, queries or questions to raise about.

I would personally feel that this community portal would benefit many of the Celcom users and hopefully, this is getting better and better for the future.

Thank you to you and your team for this!  Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

Hi @reezrsalleh

Thank you for your support! Smiley Very Happy We hope for the same as you. It's great to see our customers, prospects and employees are free to engage with each other, and sharing information. Thank you for being part of the communitySmiley Wink

Contributor *

Im a Celcom user more than 10 years. Every bills i paid ontime and i never complained much before. But when i ask 1 thing from celcom that i urgently need, which provide me a bill statement with new address, Celcom cant help. And tge procedure need to take long to change such a sinple request. I am frustrated with celcom and will move to another. Seriously, celcom

@fatinismail wrote:

Hi all,

Celcom Community has grown very well and we received a number of visitors every day Woman Happy Thanks to each one of you!

As our community grows, we do not want to miss any opportunity to make Celcom Community better. We value your feedback to fill up Community Experience Survey when you come and visit Celcom Community for any purpose you may have.

A popup will appear 2 minutes after you landed on community page and we appreciate if you could spare your precious 1 minute to fill up the survey. Don't worry it won't bother you in every visit! Smiley LOL

Your feedback is safe with us. We keep all feedbacks anonymous. So, don't forget to click"YES, WHEN I'M DONE" to answer the survey! Please disable your popup blocker so the survey can open up in a new window.

image.png

We gladly appreciate your participation and look forward to your feedback.

THANK YOU!

getting worst.