#CelcomBelanja - International Women's Day Contest

Highlighted
Community Manager

#CelcomBelanja - International Women's Day Contest

IWD-teaser.jpg

International Women's Day Frequent-Ask-Question (FAQ):

1. Q: What is this contest all about?
A: Hi there! This is “International Women’s Day” contest where you can stand a chance to win Apple Watch series 4!

2.Q: Can I join using any other social media channels other than Instagram?
A: Hi! Unfortunately, we only welcome submissions via Facebook. Kindly read the terms and conditions on Celcom Facebook prior joining this contest. Good luck!

3.Q: When does this contest ends?
A: This contest will end on Friday, 8th March 12pm.

4.Q: Can I join more than once?
A: Sure, you can! However, you can only win once should your entry be selected. All the best!

5.Q: What will I get if I win?
A: You will get an Apple Watch series 4!

6. Q: How do I join?
To win, all you need to do is:
1. ‘LIKE’ Celcom Facebook page
2. In the comment box, complete this sentence: “As a woman, I inspire others by….” in between 30 to 60 words with hashtag #CelcomBelanja 3. Tag 3 friends in the comment box 4. Share this post publicly on your Facebook profile 5. Contest ends 8th March 2019, 12pm

7. Q: How will you pick the winner?
A: The winner will be selected by reviewing their creative submission and whether they have fulfilled all the required steps in the T&Cs.

8. Q: Can I transfer the prize to my family or friends?
A: Unfortunately, prizes are non-negotiable, transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, credit or kind, either in part or in full.

9. Q: I am not a Celcom user. Can I join?
A: Unfortunately, this contest is only for those who are registered with Celcom. If you would like to join, you would need to register for Celcom postpaid.

10. Q: If I was selected as a winner, how will Celcom contact me?
A: Celcom will be announcing the contest winner on Facebook page, followed by a private message to the winner. The winner will need to
respond with their details (as stated in the Terms & Conditions) within 72 hours.

* Please refer attachment for the Terms & Conditions