Xpax Stay On Challenge #XPlite

Community Manager

Xpax Stay On Challenge #XPlite

Xpax Stay On Challenge Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. I’m not a Celcom customer. Can I join this contest?

This contest is open to all Malaysian age 16 and above

1. Can I join using Instagram/Twitter or any other social media channels other than Facebook?

Unfortunately, we only accept participations via Celcom Xpax Facebook. Kindly read the Terms & Condition attached below prior joining this contest.

1. Can I join more than once?

Sure, you can! The more the merrier! However, you can only win once should your entry be selected. Good luck!

1. What will I get if I win?                                                                                                                There will be Three (3) winners and Twenty eight (28) consolation prize for this Stay On Challenge. The breakdown as below:
  • 1st Prize: Nubia Red Magic 3
  • 2nd Prize: ViVo Y17 64 GB
  • 3rd Prize: Oppo A5S 32 GB
  • Consolation Prize x 28: RM 100 bluecube voucher (each)
  1. How do I join?

It’s easy, just follow the steps below!

• “Like”Celcom Xpax FB page
  • Record a video of yourself doing an elbow plank for 28 seconds.
  • In the video you need to include a physical timer or clock and say a catchphrase as provided. The catchphrase is, “Stay on and get rewarded with XPLite, the best value plan ever!”
  • Your outfit need to be purple in color while doing the challenge
  • Post the video on your wall and tag @Xpax and include hashtags #XpaxStayOnChallenge, #CelcomXpax and #XPLite
  • Tag one of your friend that you want to challenge next

1. Where should I collect the prize?

We shall contact the winner via DM for the arrangement of prize collection.

1. When is the deadline?

Contest ends on Tuesday 5th November  2019.

1. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on 12th  November, 3pm @ Celcom Xpax Facebook page.

1. Am I eligible to enter the contest even if I don’t live in Malaysia?

We are truly sorry, but this contest in only open for participants who live in Malaysia (including Sabah &          Sarawak).

1. Will my details be shown in public once I join this contest? Will my identity be compromised?

We respect your privacy and your personal information remains private always. Only your name will be            shown publicly on Celcom FB page if you are a winner or nominee.

1. Can Celcom staff join this contest?

No, this contest is only open only for external. 

*Please refer attachment for T&Cs