Celcom content subscription without customer consent

Contributor *

Celcom content subscription without customer consent

For the past few month i am puzzled why the credit amount from my account mysteriously deducted.Upon inquiry to customer service i was told the amount was deducted for auto content subscription (celcom promotion sms) which i never agreed to and forced subscribed without my consent and permission.This is very unethical practice and milking money without customer consent!The subscription has been turned off by customer service upon my request and im hoping celcom could do something about my "mysteriously vanished" credits!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Special Contributor *

Re: Celcom content subscription without customer consent

did customer service tell you you're gonna get back your credit? do update here so we know what to do when we face this issue next time. thanks! Smiley Happy

Contributor *

Never was it been mention during the conversation with customer service that i get credit refund but celcom should do something about it and up till now i have not received any refund from celcom side.This unethical practice really should'nt happened in first place.Sort this one out please
Special Contributor *

did they say they are going to investigate and get back to you? what was the outcome?