#CelcomBelanja iPhone Giveaway Instagram Contest 3

Highlighted
Community Manager

#CelcomBelanja iPhone Giveaway Instagram Contest 3

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

iPhone Giveaway #CELCOMBELANJA Instagram Contest 3

1. I’m not a Celcom customer. Can I join this contest?

This contest is open to Celcom customers only. If you want to participate, sign up with a Celcom Plan now and follow our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/celcom/

1. Can I join using Facebook/Twitter or any other social media channels other than Instagram?

Unfortunately, we only accept participations via Instagram. Kindly read the terms and conditions attached below prior joining this contest.

1. Can I join more than once?

Sure, you can! The more the merrier! However, you can only win once should your entry be selected. Good luck!

1. What will I get if I win?

You will get a brand new Apple iPhone XS Max from Celcom!

1. How do I join?

It’s easy, just follow the steps below! 

Step 1: Follow Celcom’s Instagram 

Step 2: Take a fabulous photo of any mouth-watering food (Pro tip: you could get extra point if you include some blue element in your photo xD) 

Step 3: Post it on your Instagram account and include a creative caption describing the food, tag @celcom and include #CelcomBelanja 

Step 4:  Tag at least 5 of your friends in the caption and they must follow Celcom Instagram page 

Step 5:  Remember to set your profile to public so that we can find your creative shots.

1. Where should I collect the prize?

We shall contact the winner via Instagram DM for the arrangement of prize collection.

1. When is the deadline?

Contest ends at 12pm on 7th December 2018.

1. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on 8th December 2018 on Celcom’s Instagram feed 

1. Am I eligible to enter the contest even if I don’t live in Malaysia?

We are truly sorry, but this contest in only open for participants who live in Malaysia (including Sabah & Sarawak).

1. Will my details be shown in public once I join this contest? Will my identity be compromised?

We respect your privacy and your personal information remains private always. Only your name will be shown publicly on Celcom FB page if you are a winner or nominee.

11. Can Celcom staff join this contest?

No, this contest is only open for external. PLEASE REFER T&C ATTACHED BELOW.

==========================================================================

* Please find attachment for Terms & Condition.