Slow internet

Highlighted
Contributor *

Slow internet

Been using celcom for the past month. I've experienced slow and unsteady connection frequently everyday. If this keeps up I'll have to switch to another carrier. Expensive data but lousy connection. Really not worth it.
Been reporting it but they always said that it was my phone's settings or whatsoever instead of checking the coverage status instead. Btw, 4g line with full bandwidth. Same thing happened to all of my friends who used celcom. Please do consider doing something ASAP.
6 REPLIES 6
Contributor ***

Re: Slow internet

Contributor *

It really starts to get annoying. Do something. Can't get anything done seriously. Even WhatsApp is a pain to use. Download speed is ridiculously slow.
Contributor *

Special Contributor *

Hi @아크말, perhaps what you can do is to report again to customer service so they know this is not your phone setting issues and they should be able to give you a better solution. Smiley Wink

Contributor **

The internet has become slow. It began in the last Friday.

Newbie *

yes same here..it happened last Friday until today...unstable internet line and super slow. Obviously celcom is having some problem but didn't even want to inform their customer, leaving them to complain and complain.

Top Kudoed Posts