Why Celcom store don't have enough stock for this new Huawei P20 Pro???

Highlighted
Newbie *

Why Celcom store don't have enough stock for this new Huawei P20 Pro???

Today Sunday 15/4/2018, i already go to 6 celcom store around klang valley to find this new Huawei P20 Pro, but every store i come all out of stock. Only have P20 in stock. In celcom website you all already advertise it for customer to buy. But when i came to celcom store staff said out of stock. The staff also not so friendly when they not even helping me to check stock if another celcom store have the phone. It will easy for me so i can directly go to Celcom store that have stock for Huawei P20 Pro. Today i already waste my time. So can you tell me when the exactly time/date all celcom store will stock up for this Huawei P20 Pro? Or celcom actually does not take stock for Huawei P20 Pro and you all sell Huawei P20 only? Sorry for my bad english. 

1 REPLY
Contributor *

Re: Why Celcom store don't have enough stock for this new Huawei P20 Pro???

2nd May, i have checked with all these blue cube in One Utama, BSC, Publika, Starling Mall and there still no stock available. Make inquiry on FB, no one knows what is the retail stock level, no one know when is the next batch coming to Celcom online store.

Thank you Celcom. I am porting out tomorrow to Maxis which have plenty of P20 pro.