Apple iOS13: Top 5 best features

Community Manager
Community Manager

Apple iOS13: Top 5 best features

Apple iOS13 is here! Have you updated your device to the latest OS? Well, if you haven’t and still contemplating whether you should get that update, read my personal favourite top 5 iOS13 features that are being highlighted by Forbes!

1. Systemwide Dark Mode

One out of the many features (aside from battery longevity) that have been widely requested for years is finally here! Not only it looks great, but it will save battery life on iPhones with OLED displays since they don’t need to light black pixels.  

1. Camera

Most editing tools from Photos are now directly accessible from the Camera gallery, including video filters and Portrait Lighting adjustments. Now this is the update I’ve been personally waiting for, thanks Apple for making my life easier! 😉

1. Apple Photos

This update has been thoroughly overhauled with a new tab showing user highlights based on the day, month and year, an upgraded bottom-based editing UI, smart removal of screenshots and documents from the main reel as well as non-destructive video editing and much more.

1. Health app

Menstrual cycle tracking and environmental noise monitoring have been added. A win for the ladies 😉

1. New Memoji

You can now make your own Animoji avatar while the new Stickers function let you share this with more apps. The Animoji set has added a cow, mouse and octopus.

Yes, the latest iOS13 may still have some bug fixes or performance improvements needed but it’s still fun to get your device updated! So, what do you think about iOS13?

Source: Forbes