Available Servicing Channels during the Restriction of Movement Order

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Available Servicing Channels during the Restriction of Movement Order

The Restriction of Movement Order has been imposed by the Malaysian government and it has come into effect starting today, 18th March 2020 to 31st March 2020. This action is taken to prevent the spread of Covid-19.

Here in Celcom, we strive to ensure uninterrupted services to all our nationwide subscribers during these challenging times. Here’s what you need to know to stay connected with Celcom through our digital servicing platforms.

What are the online servicing channels available to make purchases or transactions  during the restriction of movement order period?

During this period, we recommend Celcom Life App or Online Customer Service for fast online transactions. Download Celcom Life from:

1.  Android devices: Google Play Store 
  2.  iOS devices: Apple App Store

PREPAID SUBSCRIBERS

1. During the restriction of movement order period, how can I perform reloads?

The easiest, fastest and safest way to get your prepaid reload while you're in quarantine is either through Celcom Life App, Online Customer Service (OCS) or Celcom web portal. Or if you're still unable to perform digital transactions, you may purchase your reloads at any petrol stations, 7Eleven or post office.

P/S: Get 10% cashback via Boost e-wallet when purchase Credit Reloads or Internet Reloads RM10 and above via Celcom Life App. Campaign ends 30th June 2020! The more you reload, the more cashback you receive 😉

2. How do I subscribe and track my Internet Pass?
You can purchase any subscription services, track and manage your account via Celcom Life App or by dialing *118#

3. How can I check my Internet balance quota and validity?
Check and manage your account via Celcom Life App or dial *118*1*1*2#

POSTPAID SUBSCRIBERS

1. How can I make payment for my Postpaid bill during the restriction of movement order period?

You can choose to pay either through Celcom Life App or the payment channels listed below.

1. Online Customer Service (OCS)
  2. Celcom Click & Pay
  3. Auto Billing
  4. Internet Banking
  5. Self-Service Kiosk (SSK)
  6. Tele-banking
  7. Automated Tele Machine (ATM)
  8. e-Pay
  9. Contact Celcom Customer Service
  10. Pay Your Way
  11. JomPAY

For more info on these payment channels, read through our FAQ and click on Payment Channels

2. How to view bill statements in Celcom Life app?
There are 2 ways you can view your bills!

Method 1
Step 1: Tap on the top left corner to view the menu and select Bills & Transactions
Step 2: Tap on the Bill Statement tab
Step 3: Your latest 3 months bill will appear. Tap on the bill you wish to view
Step 4: Tap on Detailed Bill Statement and your bill will appear!

Method 2
Step 1: From the main page, tap on the Pay Bill button
Step 2: Tap on View Bill Statement
Step 3: Your latest 3 months bill will appear. Tap on the bill you wish to view
Step 4: Tap on Detailed Bill Statement and your bill will appear!

3. How to view transactions in Celcom Life App?
Just follow these simple steps!

Step 1: Tap on the top left corner to view the menu and select Bills & Transactions
Step 2: If you have made any transactions via App, it will appear under the Transaction tab.
Step 3: If you wish to view the transaction details, just tap on the transaction you wish to view.

We’re trying our best to make your journey easier with Celcom during these difficult times. Should you require more explanation on any of our available services, kindly drop us a message or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter

Also, we would suggest that you perform all transactions online to minimize your movement during this restriction order. Let us keep our social distance as far as possible to prevent the virus from spreading 😊

Stay safe everyone!

Labels (4)