How to Check / Request Bill Statement

Highlighted
Community Manager

How to Check / Request Bill Statement

It's the digital era now and we always talk about going green! One good way is to STOP printing paper bills. This is a guide on how to check/request for bill statement the eco-friendly way. 

The bill is in your fingertips! No need to ask anyone. 

Picture1.png

Have not downloaded the Celcom Life App?

Download here now and get FREE 5GB data (Limited time promo)

Another option if you prefer to view your bill on a computer. 

First, you'll need to login to Online Customer Service (OCS).

Steps are pretty straightforward. 

1) Once you've logged in, go to the menu on the left, "View & Pay Bills"

2) Bill Statement. Your bill statements will be displayed there sorted by the latest month

3) Download the bill. Done!

ocs bill.png

*Note: You can only view the latest 6 months bill. 

If you find this article helpful, don't hesitate to share this link to people who need it! 

Also check:

Understanding your bill

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor *

Re: How to Check / Request Bill Statement

Newbie *

New Question:Payment Unsuccessful.

Dear Team,🙂
I'm sorry for bothering..😂But I would like to send a feedback about the purchase limited🙃.Actually I already been waiting from month August to September to make the purchase..Its said I can be able to purchase at 1st of next month, but until now I cannot make any purchase and its make me worried..😓😢Can u know more detail about the limited purchase and allowed to be purchase at 1st if next month?..😭(
I'm more appreciated if its been answering forward to Gmail)
Tags (1)
Community Manager

Re: New Question:Payment Unsuccessful.

@ShigaHaruki wrote:
Dear Team,🙂
I'm sorry for bothering..😂But I would like to send a feedback about the purchase limited🙃.Actually I already been waiting from month August to September to make the purchase..Its said I can be able to purchase at 1st of next month, but until now I cannot make any purchase and its make me worried..😓😢Can u know more detail about the limited purchase and allowed to be purchase at 1st if next month?..😭(
I'm more appreciated if its been answering forward to Gmail)

@ShigaHaruki Are you referring to Google Play/Apple Store purchase? As far as I know, your purchase limit is RM300 in the calendar month. The limit is set by Google/Apple I guess.

Top Kudoed Posts