Bill SMS Reminder

Highlighted
Special Contributor *

Bill SMS Reminder

This is not a specific account enquiry. I just want to highlight what I've been experiencing when I received the SMS reminder for bill payment.

I received this on 9/9;
RM0 Your bill amounting to RM98.7 is now overdue.Kindly arrange payment within 2 days to avoid service interruption.InfoSmiley Very Happyial *118#/1111 Sincerely Celcom

I made payment on 10/9;
Hi! Your payment on the 10/09/17 amounting to RM99.00 was successful. Thank you and please continue to enjoy our services. Sincerely, Team Celcom

On 15/9, I received this;
RM0 Your bill amounting to RM93.45 will be due in 5 days. InfoSmiley Very Happyial *118# Sincerely Celcom

I ignore the message and received this after 6 days;
RM0 Hi! Your bill of RM93.45 is overdue. Please arrange for payment within 20 days to enjoy continued service. To view your bill, click Online Customer Service @ bit.ly/1WaSwHW or dial *118#. Disregard this message if payment has been made. Sincerely, your Celcom team

Weird, now I have 20 more days to settle my bill instead of 5 days according to the earlier SMS. Is this normal?

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Contributor ***

Re: Bill SMS Reminder

Ahh! This is dejavu for me except I got red letters from the Telcos before I took up Celcom eventhough I paid cash for my bills at their branch. It happened for 3 consequent months. It seems their HQ ac had not updated their branch ac and reminders come from HQ. I complained on the first and second month coz on record I was a bad pay master. On the third month, I closed my account with that Telcos. The branch manager aftaid to lose a good client in front of customers and staff apologized on behalf their company and I said No, I will accept and not let you take the **bleep** for blunders your HQ made, it is not fair. Furthermore, your Telcos is not indispensable. First time wrong acceptable, second time wrong on same mistake, last chance, third time wrong on same mistake, best I choose another Telcos. You might consider ehat I did.
Contributor ***

# No, I will not accept... (Funny, I can edite this reply but could not edit earlier reply)
Special Contributor *

Common mistake that not only telco, but banks do handling their customers. Whenever involving human in any payment transaction, it is alway open for mistakes. I had a bad experience from telcos and banks.

I just really hope, companies that are giving services to the public will have more commonsense and always try the best to serve the customers. Without customers, you are not you are, now.
--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //