Blacklisted without receiving final bill.

Contributor **

Blacklisted without receiving final bill.

It is unfair of you to blacklist me without emailing me my final bill. How could you expect me to know if I have outstanding balance after terminating your service?

Before blacklisting me, you should try to email or send the bills to me. After terminating your service, how do I know if I have unpaid balance without receiving the final bills?

You don't expect I go around whole of Malaysia asking everyone if I have any outstanding balance with them, don't you?

You should send reminders to customers first before you decide to blacklist them. You are intentionally creating inconveniences to your customers.

I believe the best you can do is saying. '' Sorry for the Inconvenience caused! ''.
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Blacklisted without receiving final bill.

@Jameskptan wrote:
It is unfair of you to blacklist me without emailing me my final bill. How could you expect me to know if I have outstanding balance after terminating your service?

Before blacklisting me, you should try to email or send the bills to me. After terminating your service, how do I know if I have unpaid balance without receiving the final bills?

You don't expect I go around whole of Malaysia asking everyone if I have any outstanding balance with them, don't you?

You should send reminders to customers first before you decide to blacklist them. You are intentionally creating inconveniences to your customers.

I believe the best you can do is saying. '' Sorry for the Inconvenience caused! ''.

Hi James, 

I understand your frustration but for your kind information, Celcom no longer send direct phone bills to the customers anymore. And yes, they do send reminders via SMS. 

My best advice is to download Celcom Life App (if you haven't) to check your bill manually. The usual bill cycle is every 3, 8, 13, 18, 24, 28 of the month. Further information on how to check bill statement on Life App, can see through this article: https://community.celcom.com.my/t5/Tips-Tricks/How-to-Check-Request-Bill-Statement/td-p/19859

Hope this helps!

Contributor **

Your best advise is me is to download your Life App?

My best advice to you is to look at your policy of not sending bills to customers who have discontinued your service and have no knowledge of how much are their outstanding balance.

As your web site says, it is digital age! So, email lah.

You still do not seem to understand there is problem exists here. Or you just dont bother.

Some may no longer have their numbers active. Some may use that number as broadband. How sure are you that your SMS will reach your customers? And is your SMS detailed enough?

Downloading Life App is your best advice? For customers who discontinued celcom service? Can they log into the system? You expect your customers to log in after discontinue your service?

Do your part lah. Don't expect customers to seek high and low to find out whether they owe you money. Send bills out lah. Doesn't cost you a cent. Put yourself in the customers' shoes lah.

It seem too difficult or probably impossible for you to just email the bills and reminders. It is so easy just to blacklist your customers. And you would receive your payment almost immediately.

I believe my comment does not do any help but leads you to be more defensive.
Special Contributor *

@Jameskptan chill bro. You do know this is a forum, right? Probably you're just ranting here but if you need a solution, it's best to get in touch with the actual cust service team, since this is account specific. 

Go chat with them on Facebook https://www.messenger.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.messenger.com%2Ft%2F492640667465465

Update here la what they tell you, so can help other people who have the same problem. Smiley Wink

Contributor **

Oops!! Sorry Bro and everyone. I thought Celcom cust service manages this forum.

I have paid up the balance and am out of the blacklist. Just not satisfied with their response on this particular issue. I am making noise here and there just so that Celcom would notice they are victimising customers. Unfortunately they still take it like it is a normal and isolated case.

It was an embarrassment when I tried to register a new line with another telco and found out I was blacklisted. A lot of inconveniences follow.

Expect more customers to face the same problem.
Highlighted
Contributor *

Jameskpan, iam agree with you... I have problem with celcom with seem problem ..i have to pay bill after terminate until Rm300+ iam very disappointed with celcom.. So bad service directly i tell all whole family to termination celcome..