Celcom just charged my RM1000++

Highlighted
Contributor *

Celcom just charged my RM1000++

I had been subsribed to 'Celcom FIRST Gold Plus' for 1 years. Everything seems fine but until yesterday I have to pay 300+/month by right. But Celcom just charged me for RM1000++ ?????

I had never subscribe to any game or buying any in-game product and if possible it will credit out from my debit card bank account since I'm using iPhone.

I went to celcom retail shop to do enquires and that guy told me that I've been possibly using international roaming  when I'm in Singapore but I can make sure that I had already switch off any data when I'm outside Malaysia and if that really happen celcom should've barred/capped me after I reached my credit limit of RM690, they didn't do so.

What if I accidently bought some international roaming package ? Sadly Celcom should've also send me confirmation or detail when I do so but I never received those message from celcom.

Last but not least, what if my number got hacked ? LOL when can I share my number to others and let them purchase things for me ? What a shame.

Now I've been waiting for my Bill Detail from 'CELCOM' I have to see what celcom have done to my BILL LOGICALLY.
Do anyone of you have the same or similar problem with me please kindly share with me and how you guys settle those 'BILL'.

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES
Active Contributor ***

Re: Celcom just charged my RM1000++

@shawnking1998 is your bill out yet? or this is in your unbilled amount? if it has been billed, should be able to see it in bill details already. I'm curious too how did you get charged this lot. Better to check first and get explanation from customer service. 

Contributor *

Re: Celcom just charged my RM1000++

I wonder how i get charge this much too. The bill haven’t out yet, it will be out on 1th - 3th December. I will like to ask for customer service no point paying this amount without knowing anything. Post will be update after bill is out