Go to Community home

Device Order Tracking Number

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor *

Device Order Tracking Number

I got emailed a shipping details, which is not a shipping details at all. just a tracking number for god knows who courier. and there is also a link supposedly to directly track the device during shipment which is directed to a "not found" page. so if I may ask, what is the point? How can I track my device? should I just wait for it to arrive?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor **

Re: Device Order Tracking Number

Happened same to me. N still waiting the device. Then i phoned the customer service then been told to wait 3-14 days for the device to be reached at your place depending on the courier. Not to worry as long as you have the device tracking number ( even though nit valid ) and the email that’s enough for you not to worry.
Highlighted
Contributor *

Yes, I called customer service on tuesday and they confirmed that they did shipped it with the same tracking number. So its shipping issue. I apologize, shouldve been more patient. Then a few hours later my tracking number went online. It seems like the device been shipped on last friday and Gdex decided to process it on wednesday night. Then it went on delivery on wednesday, which is suddenly ended up with "Undelivered due to Held Back In Office" which is maybe they overwhelmed with packages due to MCO. Will wait for today delivery, and will update again later

Highlighted
Contributor **

nice to hear, keep tracking the device from GDex, go to gdex website, enter the tracking number that was sent to you