Is that scammer ?

SOLVED Go to solution
Contributor *

Is that scammer ?

I had got a call from 03 7261 6827 and she told that she from celcom and need to update my personal information. If i dont update my personal information. My number will be deactivated. Is that true ?

13 REPLIES
Highlighted
Guardian

Re: Is that scammer ?

Hi good evening Mr @SyafiqHakimie ,

for your information, Celcom is in the midst of updating our customer’s profile as per MCMC guideline in Press Release 21/09/17. You will be receiving an SMS and call from Celcom and we seek your kind cooperation to complete the activity to avoid any disruption to your Celcom service or you can visit nearest Celcom Blue Cube to update your profile ASAP. you also may refer to official announcement on public awareness on Celcom website. hope this is helpful. Smiley Happy

Contributor **

I dont know code puk but i dont know nric my friend.and my friend dont know nric to.please skip for register for nric i want code puk only i have 1 remaining only please help
Guardian

@fakrul wrote:
I dont know code puk but i dont know nric my friend.and my friend dont know nric to.please skip for register for nric i want code puk only i have 1 remaining only please help

Contributor *

I have got 1 call from 03-76619088, he said that, i got 1 free phone as rewards for being user in 2 year, but with one condition that i need to upgrade my plan. I has agreed and upgrade my plan and he say that celcom HQ will courier to me with registered couriers. the fon in 7 day work. But until now i didn't get any feedback (message or email) from celcom about that. Is that true or scammer?..i have check to my celcom plam it already changed to the new plan as the operators said.
Guardian

Hi good morning Miss @Syuda5821 ,

as a token of appreciation , Celcom has called you to offer a free device and it will be send within 3 - 7 working days to address provided by you. after 7 working days if the device still not receive we recommended you to call our Celcom careline again to check about the device delivery status. Click on the Kudo button if this is helpful. have a good day ahead. Smiley Happy

Regards,

-Fiezzo-

Contributor *

okay..thanks you so much 😊
Active Contributor ***

It's a scam if its more than 7 days but it's not if you received it in 7 days haha. @Chye you are not alone =P 

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor *

@Syuda5821 same story happen to me
Contributor *

@FieZzo_0720 I already call 2 times they don't know what the delivery status and no tracking number no everything, they tell me wait.........wait........