Lost credit

Highlighted
Contributor *

Lost credit

I was check my bill and account at Online Customer Service and i found that there is a RM4 service charges.
When i checked back what causes the charge based one the date and time, it was charged on a SMS send by Celcom.
So can i know why i was charged when the SMS even stated RM0 in the message?
7 REPLIES
Guardian

Re: Lost credit

Hi @wylenda,

Would you mind to let me know the monile number please so that i can check further?..

Contributor *

@kennysii
my number is 011-19743480
Guardian

Hi @wylenda,

Good affternoon. My apologize for the late response. Have you received any unknown/unwanted message which has made your credit lost? If yes, please provide us the message details that you received. Appreciate your feedback ya ..

Contributor *

@kennysii i didn't receive any unwanted message because the bill statement that I checked online from the Celcom website also, it stated the exact time and date my credit was deducted, and the only message that i received during that time was celcom message.
Guardian

Hi @wylenda,

Could you please to provide me the message detail/content that you received?

Contributor *

RM0 Every Month Bonus:Get 3%of your total monthly usage amount as credit bonus!Just use RM10 more by end of this month to enjoy your free credit!

This is the content of the message send by Celcom.
Guardian

Hi

The sms send by Celcom just to inform you that you are eligible for a credit bonus that calculated based on total reload per month. You do not have to worry about the charge because you not being charged if you receive a message from Celcom (receive message from shortcode 'CELCOM'). Its FREE.

Most customers are charged when receiving sms from shortcode 2xxxx or 3xxxx. Example : 25000, 22111, 36635, 33329.

You may call our Customer Service 1111 (from Celcom number) or 0196011111 (from another line).

Hope this answer your question. Thanks Smiley Happy