My Very Bad Experience With Celcom

Contributor *

My Very Bad Experience With Celcom

Hello All. This is a long read and I want EVERYONE in the celcom community how bad Celcom had been treating me until I seriously had to email Mr. Idham Nawawi (CEO of Celcom Axiata) about my issue

I ported in to Celcom and few days later pre-ordered a new iPhone XS Max as I needed an upgrade got the phone on 23rd of October 2018 .

After I ported in, I noticed there was a lot of issues with Celcom's system. 

1.  Unable to receive TAC from ALL providers INCLUDING Whatsapp, Telegram, Gsuite by Google, Shopee, All Banks and EVEN KWSP (this was embarrassing as I held up a crowd behind me as even the KWSP staff wondering why I cannot receive TAC to change phone number). 
I had made a report with them for over 20 times maybe more than 30 complaints over call and via Live Chat over the span of 4 months! Because they claim that there is no issue with their system and they keep telling me over and over that KWSP and Bank and even Google is the one having problem. This was from what I advised. 
Eventually I almost gave up

2. Contract. On 23rd May 2019, I received an SMS from celcom saying "Welcome to EasyPhone......." I Forgot the rest,. I immediately checked my online account and found that they had started my contract on 23rd May 2019 and penalty started again at RM5638. I called them and asked what happened. They also had no idea and then created a report and the issue was solved few days later. What The hell is Celcom doing??

3. Network. Today as I got fed up always getting no service at my home, I decided I dont want to pay so much as I am unable to utilize all my data and called them to complain about my network. 
    Everytime I called or chat with them, their customer service always telling me they are going to reset my network and assume it will solve. But no. I had called them as I only got 3G with download speed of 0.08Mbps DL and 0.03 UL. I called them and explained and requested that I am aware I am unable to terminate the plan, the least celcom can do is downgrade my plan to the lowest plan. The solution Celcom gave me was, I am unable to downgrade my plan else the penalty will Kick in, their final decision was only to waive 3 days of Bill which is a mere RM9.80 and give me an apology letter via E-Mail till today no apology given to me

I am frustrated and don't know what to do, I want to complain to MCMC regarding this but I am afraid that MCMC can't even do anything as they are only depending on celcom.

11 Months later (At the time of this posting) 

I was being assisted by Mr. Daniel Zaki, CRM of Celcom to follow up and be my point of contact.
The experience was so bad, I had to change my eSim to physical SIM. Then back again due to suspect the TAC I was unable to get until now. Until We found that I could not get International TAC.
Ended up I was recommended to change number and patch all my contract details to the new number. And now it is totally a success.

Network issue at my house.
After many complaints and suffering slowness. Celcom had did a network test and swing the antenna to shoot to my house. But failed. They gave me a femtocell but it will only run on 3G. To backup my connection and avoid me not getting any calls and SMS in case of emergencies.

Here I am venting my frustrations. This is one of the worst telco I'm stuck with.

I really TAK SABAR NAK TERMINATE!