My number had been barred since 17 feb 2018 due to ridiculous apple charges for rm641 and rm840. How could i been charged this amount i had NEVER purchase anything from the store. Plus the phone using is now change to samsung. Can you please explain???? Both of my number is being barred due to the credit limit and do you think it's good for your user before you check on it? I go to CELCOM in SURIA SABAH, KOTA KINABALU and they push the ball to apple store, i go to apple store they push the ball to CELCOM.
PLEASE CHECK FOR IT AS I DON'T HAVE ANY PURCHASE HISTORY THOUGH.
Go to Solution.
Sorry to hear about this. I guess its getting normal in Malaysia's service industry for customer to be treated like a ball. Celcom not pro-active enough to try to understand ur situation. In Malaysia, u can't just walk in to any Authorised Apple Reseller or Repairer to check for your Apple Store account. They are not Apple. Unless you are in SG or in the US itself where Apple Store is owned & managed by Apple. Maybe, I just assume.
In this case, its' either ur account has been used by other party to buy all the paid-apps and choose to bill to ur Celcom plan OR maybe u have been using ur Apple Store account (before u switch to Android, I assume) and subscribe to a service or whatever without noticing that there is a monthly charge that accumulated to the amount u have mentioned.
This is what I suggest u to do. You can then go to Celcom and ask them to help.
1. Since you are not using Apple / iPhone now, you have to go to iTunes (install it in your PC or Mac) login with ur Apple ID (hope u still have it) and you can see the Purchase History. If you have any Apple devices, you can just use the device, go to Settings > Account Settings > Purchase History. More details here on what to do - Apple Support
2. Once you have the Purchase History, ask Celcom to check 'what device did you use at that time?' If it's an Android, the possibility that you are the one purchasing is much lesser. Celcom can check if you are downloading for iPhone or iPad or u have multiple devices. Just need extra work - that'll not going to cost a bomb. Escalate to their Network/IT and they can check.
Lesson from this;
1. Be extra careful with ur IDs and password. Don't leave ur ID logged in when u r selling the iPhone/iPad.
2. If your device is stolen, u should report to Celcom and quickly login to ur Apple ID and disabled ur device
3. Change ur password as frequent as u can.
All the best!
For any Apple query regarding your purchase from iTunes store, you may contact Apple support at 1800 803 638 for further investigation. Hope this help. Good day ahead.