RM0 Anda telah memasuki penggunaan Bayar-bila-guna @kadar 50sen/50kb.Caj max RM10/hari

Highlighted
Contributor *

RM0 Anda telah memasuki penggunaan Bayar-bila-guna @kadar 50sen/50kb.Caj max RM10/hari

Why this PPU****(RM0 Anda telah memasuki penggunaan Bayar-bila-guna @kadar 50sen/50kb.Caj max RM10/hari.Untuk lebih Internet,langgan Pelan Internet Harian@RM3/24jam, dail *118*2#)****system still exists ......?????????????????????????please give back my credit!Celcom ...
5 REPLIES
Special Contributor *

Re: RM0 Anda telah memasuki penggunaan Bayar-bila-guna @kadar 50sen/50kb.Caj max RM10/hari

what plan u using? 

Contributor *

Re: RM0 Anda telah memasuki penggunaan Bayar-bila-guna @kadar 50sen/50kb.Caj max RM10/hari

Saya pun sama..kenapa kena cas sdangkan 10g basic masih ada lagi..
Contributor *

how to stop this thing from keep occur ???

@spartan wrote:

what plan u using? 

Newbie *

I have the same problem here, i even tried to talk with the celcom consultant, they insisted i had used some data even if i never turned the mobile data on. They wanted me to subscribe to data plan, blah blah. So, I did some research and there was this one article which told actually with 4G sim, this problem could actually happen. One way to solve it is by disabling LTE function and just use gsm / wcdma in the sim card options. I just gave it a try. Don't know yet, hope it will work.

Newbie **

Why does it need to be so difficult. To many hidden task need to be done now days not like before. And even the article still not comfirm. Lack of informations. Does all these thing realy necessary CELCOM, taking without asking? How about those who were not informed at all?