Receiving SMS Subscription that I cannot unsubscribed and being charged for it

Contributor *

Receiving SMS Subscription that I cannot unsubscribed and being charged for it

I'm receiving multiple SMS saying I'm subscribed to their services. I tried the 'STOP' and 'STOP ALL' but the SMS shows 'undelivered'. I received my latest bill and it shows I'm charged RM 39 for these SMS subscription which I never subscribed. The SMS states, in order to unsubscribe, I have to go to the website link provided in the SMS. The website link is suspicious. 

Celcom-Complaint.png

How do I stop these unwanted subscription? How do I get a refund?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor ***

Re: Receiving SMS Subscription that I cannot unsubscribed and being charged for it

Hmmmm.... I think you should make a complaint to their complain channel for this... Try emailing Celcom... Or PM them kat FB
Contributor *

Re: Receiving SMS Subscription that I cannot unsubscribed and being charged for it

I did make a report to Celcom careline and also MCMC. Unfortunately, the response I got was that refund is a 'no' because there are valid charges. And the 3rd party is blocked (hopefully...). I believe there are more out there who are victims out there. These are unneccesary charges which the '3rd party' are benefiting and victims are paying, since there's no refund or some sort of monetary compensation.

Contributor ***

Wow... Even MCMC can't do anything... Hopefully they actually block the subscription for you and you wont be charged anymore Smiley Sad((