Unauthorised Change From Prepaid to Postpaid

Newbie *

Unauthorised Change From Prepaid to Postpaid

Hello. I am a Prepaid Celcom user for many years since 2008. However in 2018, the nightmare happens. In June 2018, I have received a text msg from Celcom informing that my phone number has changed mode from Prepaid to Postpaid without my permission. At that time, Im on my holiday in Penang. I called Celcom Careline to ask about this. They told me that this thing happen somewhere in Sg Petani and they immediately cut off my phone num (No service/coverage). Few days later, I went back to Selangor and proceed to Celcom BlueCube in Nu Central. I went there to make report about this and also found out that the number have bill in arrears amounting RM900.00 . They advised to lodge police report and open case for fraud. I have done as per advised and until to date no feedback from Celcom. Fyi, I also never register/use postpaid plan with other telco as well. This incident have causing me so much trouble & burden. I have to suffer as I cannot port out from Celcom to other telco. How come this thing happen in the first place? Isnt there PDPA ?