current charges not around rm150+ as informed.

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor **

current charges not around rm150+ as informed.

why my monthly bills current charges not showing rm150+ as currently i asked your staff upon applying subscription with celcom they confirmed it.

im using easyphone nova 2i and postpaid first gold plus rm98 monthly ( with 3xrm60 months upfront and autodebit forced )

12 REPLIES
Active Contributor ***

Re: current charges not around rm150+ as informed.

Hi @faiq,

Best is for you to call Celcom to explain as this involve your account info. They need to know your details. You can do so below;

"As this is an account specific issue, please contact our direct support agent as we will need to have your personal account related information. You may click on this link https://www.messenger.com/t/celcom for assistance. Alternatively you may also call 1111 and speak to one of our Customer Service Consultants."

Btw, if you are talking about your 1st bill, they might be a pro-rated monthy charges in there. Also, the GST. It will be more than RM150. 

All the best!

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor **

Btw, if you are talking about your 1st bill, they might be a pro-rated monthy charges in there. Also, the GST. It will be more than RM150. 

>> the problem is, its less than that, you should be knowing what you going to say man, not this **bleep** 

Contributor **

and this is another **bleep**s

Hi @faiq,

Best is for you to call Celcom to explain as this involve your account info. They need to know your details. You can do so below;

"As this is an account specific issue, please contact our direct support agent as we will need to have your personal account related information. You may click on this link https://www.messenger.com/t/celcom for assistance. Alternatively you may also call 1111 and speak to one of our Customer Service Consultants."

>> from messenger they told me to contact you guy here,

If after this, you have any questions please roger us straight away k. Get 24/7 peer support on Celcom products and services at Celcom Community. Register Now at http://bit.ly/2EIqkLk to experience it. #Hebat

you want to play football m other f ker?

Guardian

tq

Kinda Busy , Do Leave A Message Smiley Happy
Contributor **

mother f champion

Hi @faiq,

For customers who newly registered, switched to Celcom, or upgraded from Prepaid to Postpaid under Easyphone, you are required to pay 3 months Easyphone monthly commitment  fee as an upfront payment during registration. Additionally, auto-debit enrollment is mandatory. 

This upfront payment will be rebated to your first 3 month's bill. So, the first 3 month's bill will be lesser due to this rebate. You can view this rebate under the 'Discounts & Rebates' column in your monthly bill statement.

In your case, you had subscribed Nova 2i with device protection (RM60) + First Gold Plus (RM98).

Below is the rough calculation on how your bill should look like. 

First 3 months bill : RM98+RM60-RM60(Upfront payment rebate) = RM98

Subsequent months: RM98 + RM60 = RM158

*not inclusive of GST

I hope the above could clarify. Just to let you know, Community are always open for discussion among the members. You are free to join any topics or ask around for help and input from peers. However, they might not be able to help with account specific issue. Thus, as suggested by @punkstereo, you might want to contact our FB messenger at https://www.messenger.com/t/celcom.

By the way, thanks @punkstereo for trying to help!

Regards, 

Izza 

Active Contributor ***

Pretty sad. What happened to your mother @faiq?

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor **

Subsequent months: RM98 + RM60 = RM158

>> and why my total bill for monthly not stated as RM158?

Contributor **

yep fuken A