strange call from celcom, say me still got unpaid balance

Highlighted
Newbie *

strange call from celcom, say me still got unpaid balance

i get a call from hp number 010245 6250, say she from celcom, and i still got unbaid balance RM 150 need to pay, quite strange i already not used celcom near half year, now just said i got unpaid bill, w,t,f.
that time when i want turn to U mobile, already ask them how much final i need to pay to terminal the celcom postpaid, the guy on sunway piramid bluetube there, already tell me i need to pay total how much to teminal, and this is all i need to pay.
it truly i got unpaid bill, the celcom (still in contract) would'nt let me turn my line to U mobile right?
some more it truly got balance, why not say early, after around half year just say 😡
2 REPLIES
Special Contributor *

Re: strange call from celcom, say me still got unpaid balance

Hi @michaelggg900,

Sorry to hear that. This is not something new. If I'm not mistaken, the caller who called u is not from Celcom, but a debt collection agent. Their task is to call all defaulted acc user and get them to pay. 

You might need to check with Celcom or their Collection department. If they have write-off ur acc, the outlet guys may not be able to check. But no harm trying to visit the Blue Cube or contact them as per below;

"As this is an account specific issue, please contact our direct support agent as we will need to have your personal account related information. You may click on this link https://www.messenger.com/t/celcom for assistance. Alternatively you may also call 1111 and speak to one of our Customer Service Consultants."

All the best!

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor ***

Re: strange call from celcom, say me still got unpaid balance

Yeah... Celcom has been having this issue for a while. Usually when u port out, the final bill actually haven't come out yet. So, port out also no problem cuz no outstanding at that time. But actually got one final bill & they always don't (or 'forgot') to tell abt this. 

I would call/contact Celcom just to clarify which bill is this for just to be sure.

Hopes this helps (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑