Can i exhange my iphone8 plus for iphoneX under the EasyPhone program?

Contributor *

Can i exhange my iphone8 plus for iphoneX under the EasyPhone program?

I have just bought the iphone8 plus under the easyphone program but now i am unsatisfy with phone. I really thought that i would love this phone, however i regret choosing this phone. Is there any way for me to exchange for the iphoneX or any other way to change phone despite being under this program.
4 REPLIES
Guardian

Re: Can i exhange my iphone8 plus for iphoneX under the EasyPhone program?

Hi @DRapple

Good afternoon. Feels so sorry to hear about your concern. Unfortunately, Celcom EasyPhone™ aren't allowed for any exchange or replacement of your current device. However, if you wish to terminate your contract with EasyPhone™, please to be advise that the subscriber need to walk in personally to any nearest Bluecube/Celcom service centre for the further assist. Hopes this help. TQ.

Contributor *

Oh so i really have to stay with this phone for 24months as it state in the contract? I feel so bummed now. Is there a way for me to change the current plan to the NewPhone program? Because i have read that plan offers you to change your device after 12months of bill cycle.
Highlighted
Guardian

Hi @DRapple,

Good morning. Unfortunately, we are not be able to switch your current EasyPhone™ to NewPhone™ program. Hope this help. TQ

Contributor *

What if I terminate existing contract ? So I can sign a new easyphone?