Celcom network slow and unstable

Highlighted
Contributor **

Celcom network slow and unstable

Dear Celcom, I sent a message to your customer service through FB messenger regarding with the matter above. This is the first time your team haven't reply me any message at all for the past few days. I was playing mobile legend with my friend at 10pm night till midnight, and suddenly my ping reach 200+ to 300+, my game was stuck and when i checked my network bar, it was NONE!! no 4g or whatsoever. Only normal signal line. The worst part was, it happens to me many times and celcom were the only line having problem at that time while my other friend fortunately using other telco still enjoying and playing the match. It's really annoying and frustrated with your network issue. Can you give me a reason why your network having problem? tq

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Celcom network slow and unstable

Hi @Kirov88777,

Have you received any feedback from FB messenger? If not, please write to us at this page. We'll look into the matter and help you further.

In the email, please give us the full address where you were facing the issue.

Hope this helps.

Izza

Click on the Kudo button if this is helpful~

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if this has helped you solve your issue. You can help other member who are experiencing the same situation.

Contributor **

Highly agreed on Celcom lines slow and unstable. I had to endure this bad experience EVERYDAY from 8 to 10-11pm, and also endure nagging and complaints from my wife as she could not enjoy to watch her fav Kdrama on Youtube due to same problem.

Raise the issue to Celcom yet all they can do was to reset our network. Why hadn't they send their technical team to ACTUALLY GO THE LOCATION reported and do troubleshooting there and ACTUALLY resolve the question?
Contributor *

I've been having these issues since last year July (yes, you heard that right) during the so call 'excercise to upgrade the network', since then it was downhill all the way. It's been twice I've been to the Celcom Centre Greentown Ipoh, and twice they've replaced the sim, but as predicted, it's never about the sim. I've been hammered by friends to port over to another carrier, but having so many contacts and the biz we're running, it's just not possible. I've sent a latest report just last month, and lo and behold since they've redone the webpage, all reports do not exist anymore, sound like they're trying to skirt around issues. Just today, Celcom started pushing for sales, but not surprised, everyone in Ipoh knew the consequence of having a Celcom line. So off they went to another carrier. I'm so tired writing complaints since they don't even want to entertain 25yr old 'loyal' customers. I hope this isn't another one of those scandals we read in the daily newspapers..i don't like the idea of being shortchanged, we already have enough of that from the previous administration, thank you..
Contributor **

Celcom memang piece of **bleep** punya customer service. They keep promoting those expensive Gold and Platinum lines while neglecting other customers that using their slightly cheaper plans such as FirstGold80 plan customers.

And yeah I had been raising reports so many times yet they were simply disappeared without PROPER RESPONSE or ANY SOLUTIONS. I had been raising general feedbacks why customers not allowed to view past reports yet my general feedback also got removed or hidden.

Come on la Celcom buck up sikit your game, sembang widest coverage la fastest 4G la tapi tak stable pun. Gua nak main online game pun lag teruk apa jadah???
Contributor *

I feel you bro. It happens to me too. I make the report last thursday and then the cancel my report due to my MI expired. But actually its not expired. Then i ask how punch data i had left. The answer is 2 freaking gb. The report earlier on i demand the black n white piece of document so that i can review it. No answer from them. Im sick right now with fever, flu n sore throat. Im still gonna fight because that is my rights. At their facebook i keep on asking.

Contributor **

Hi, I'm using Xpax prepaid and has been purchasing monthly internet plan for 6 months now.

The problem that I'm facing with the monthly internet plan is that the ping/latency is very unstable. It is not slow, but unstable. As you can see the image below shows that the internet speed and ping is pretty decent. Although it is actually unstable.

Capture.PNG

I'm studying at Politeknik Sultan Idris Shah in Sabak Bernam, Selangor. Several months ago I didn't have this problem. The ping was stable. Now I can't enjoy playing online games because the ping keep spiking randomly. It went steadily from 44ms and suddenly went to 100ms randomly. And it happens at all times. Even right now. Not in the midnight cause I know they always doing maintenance at 12a.m. The download and upload speed has no problem. I can watch and stream videos without any problem.

Thank you.

Contributor **

It seems that the problem has resolved. The ping is stable. Thank you so much.

Contributor **

good for you, bro. Remember to keep monitoring it, as Celcom speed and reliability not that consistent nowadays.

Iklan hebat berdegar degar tapi kita buat report pun tak diambil kisah!

Contributor **

I didn't plan to come here again but I encounter the problem again. But this time is a bit different. Not only the latency spiking at random moments, but the signal is unstable too. Sometimes it went to H and even E. I noticed that Celcom were doing some sort of maintenance in the last week and this happens after that period.

Not sure what are you guys were up to but please fix this.

Thank you again.