Easyphone XPAX

Contributor **

Easyphone XPAX

Hello, been applied for easyphone Xpax , but till now still no approval or rejection status. Call celcom, they ask to check with aeon, call aeon then have to check with celcom. What is this?? Have the reference no receive from celcom but aeon said it is not in their system. I am so disappointed as this matter ald prolonged without solution.
4 REPLIES
Celcom Team

Re: Easyphone XPAX

Hello, Apa khabar @NS9,

For your info, New application for EasyPhone™ for Prepaid will be temporarily not available effective from 26/01/2018 until further notice. Those who is in pending approval from AEON Credit, kindly refer back AEON Credit for details/infos.

Regards.

Contributor **

Hi @kennysii ,
Thank u so much for ur info. Atleast this is much better explaination that I have obtained so far. Btw, I submit my application is bfore 26th, so it should be pending from aeon side is it or is there a chance Celcom already not processed any application within the week of before the exact date of Xpax easyphone is temporarily not available?

Thank you..
Celcom Team

Hi @NS9,

Good morning. Regarding the application of EasyPhone™ for Prepaid, Celcom are not be able to proceed your request without the acknowledgement/agreement from customer. The application of EasyPhone™ for Prepaid will first attend by AEON Credit and they will notify you via email about the status(approve or reject), customer is compulsory to bring over the document(s) to any Celcom branch or Bluecube outlet nationwide within 30 days of the approval. Hope this can help you ya ..

Good day ahead @NS9Man Very Happy

Highlighted
Contributor **

Hi @kennysii ,
Turns out actually Celcom did not process/submit my application to aeon. No wonder lah aeon keep asking to check with merchants as my application does not appear in their system at all. Thought u said it is temporary closed start on 26th? Cos i submit my application was bfore that date. Anyway, thanks for all ur info though I’m a bit dissapointed with this easyphone 😊