Have not received device

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor *

Have not received device

Upgraded my plan with device online on April 12. The plan has been upgraded but still no device. It's been 10 days already what's going on? Everytime I call celcom they tell me they will make a report and I have to wait 3 to 5 days for feedback. It's already been so long. In the mean time I am being charged for a new plan WITHOUT device. It's getting ridiculous.

8 REPLIES 8
Special Contributor *

Re: Have not received device

Hi @jojomzz ,

This is not something new. It's everywhere in this forum too. First thing first, what is the SLA that they promised when you sign-up? If it's way over, you just get Celcom to rebate whatever plan with device they have been charging you. Ask for compensation for SLA failure. Escalate to MCMC if necessary or when Celcom can't resolve your issue. But all of this will NOT work IF, Celcom did not give you any SLA for the delivery and stated that it is up to them to decide.  

However, I realized over the years, failure of SLA is normal for Celcom. Is there no one in Celcom looking after this? 

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Guardian

@punkstereo 

i agree with you. i came across a few topic regarding device not receive but being charged contract first.

does user receive any tracking number for the device actually? and how long is the SLA that you mentioned?

Contributor *

Thanks for the reply punkstereo. Finally got a call from celcom customer service after I posted this. They asked me if I had written something on FB. I don't know but it seems to me most people and organizations will only take notice when you publicly post complaints ... shouldn't be the case.
My issue was settled 2 days after. Amazing! I still think the initial problem could have been solved quickly.
By the way what is an SLA?
Guardian

@jojomzz 

can share with us what is the solution?

im eager to know

SLA i think stand for service level arrangement

Contributor *

The solution is to make alot of noise on a publc forum. What they did was jst speed up the process on their side. Honestly I dont thnk theres anything the consumer can do other than make a lot of noise and hassle them. I was calling them once a day.
Guardian

I cant say thats a solution.

usually when we purchase anything online tracking number will be given to us via email or sms.

that way we can check our item status.

isnt it much better that way?

Special Contributor *

Hi @jojomzz 

Good to know that. Yes, you are right. Please make more noise if the service provider failed you =P

Hi @Nelmond_10442 ,

There will always be different scenarios;

Scenario 1 - Customer ordered the device online. Normally tracking number will be provided. If there's a delay, most probably the device has yet to be despatched. 

Scenario 2 - Customer purchased via Celcom Acc Managers or Agents. Persuaded to upgrade the plan and promised the device to be delivered in xx days <-- this is SLA (Service Level Agreement). However, due to stock availbility, the device has yet to be despatched. So, no way you can know the tracking number. 

I agreed with you, that's not a solution for the issue. Perhaps you guys should give some ideas to how to make this experience less painful for us the paying customers. 

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor *

I know! This is like a non answer. Never received any tracking number or even a confirnation email from them. But when i checked online it says the plan has gone thru