How to Stop the messages from 39166,39291

Highlighted
Contributor *

How to Stop the messages from 39166,39291

Hi, I wanna ask why I keep receiving the messages from 39166,39291..." RM0 You’re just a step away! Please enter TAC 5087 to continue your purchase. Valid for 3 mins. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DO NOT share this code to unknown sources.". It's quite qnnoying and I don't know how to solve it. Can you help me check for it?
4 REPLIES
Celcom Team

Re: How to Stop the messages from 39166,39291

Hi @lauyueying,

Just to inform you in any event of asked to key in/give to someone TAC, please don't release the TAC/key in/give to someone else who asked you. It's a scam. Another thing to avoid is, if you do interested to download/playing games or any other third party apps that you can downloaded from Google Play Store/iOS App Store, please to check further, there is no AUTO-RENEWAL fee incurred for the APPs. Hope this help. Regards.

Contributor *

So how to stop the messages? It's quite annoying.
Contributor ***

Try type STOP send to 39166,39291 of each number..

Celcom Team

Hi @lauyueying,

Sorry for late response. Please try to send "STOP" / "QUIT" / "CANCEL" / "UNSUBCRIBE" / "END"  to each of the shortcode. Most of the user do received the message from the shortcode which is the online shopping portal. Please retry and revert to us if there is any doubt. Regards.