How to block third party number

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor **

How to block third party number

Received 3rd party message & been charged for the incoming msg from 39166, 39287 & 39239 . Try to reply with "stop all" but msg can't send out.i had reported this issue to celcom messenger
twice but still receive the msg. Please advice.
21 REPLIES
Celcom Team

Re: How to block third party number

Hi @Collinson,

Have Celcom response to your query? Would you mind to give me your mobile number for me to check further? ..

Contributor **

So far i only give the third part number to celcom messenger admin.yet still receive the third party sms until today. please help.
Contributor **

Hi, i still received sms from 39287, 39166 & 39239. I dont subcribe that number.even i also dont know what the sms about asking me to purchase something.
Celcom Team

Hi @Collinson,

Good afternoon. Sorry for late reply. Could you give a try for yourself on the unsubscribe the "unknown message" by dial *365#... ?

Give it a try..

And, it's much better that if you could provide me the details of the "unknown" message to us.

Thanks.

Contributor **

sms details as below;
RM0 You’re just a step away! Please enter TAC 7350 to continue your purchase. Valid for 3 mins. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DO NOT share this code to unknown sources.
Contributor **

still receive the sms until today.please help to rectify soonest possible. Thanks.
Celcom Team

Hi @Collinson,

Is your problem on received the unknown message solved?

Contributor **

No.still receive a lot of msg this morning.
Celcom Team

Hi @Collinson,

Please provide me your phone number to check. TQ.