How to block third party number

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor **

How to block third party number

Received 3rd party message & been charged for the incoming msg from 39166, 39287 & 39239 . Try to reply with "stop all" but msg can't send out.i had reported this issue to celcom messenger
twice but still receive the msg. Please advice.
21 REPLIES
Guardian

Re: How to block third party number

Hi @Collinson,

Have Celcom response to your query? Would you mind to give me your mobile number for me to check further? ..

Contributor **

So far i only give the third part number to celcom messenger admin.yet still receive the third party sms until today. please help.
Contributor **

Hi, i still received sms from 39287, 39166 & 39239. I dont subcribe that number.even i also dont know what the sms about asking me to purchase something.
Guardian

Hi @Collinson,

Good afternoon. Sorry for late reply. Could you give a try for yourself on the unsubscribe the "unknown message" by dial *365#... ?

Give it a try..

And, it's much better that if you could provide me the details of the "unknown" message to us.

Thanks.

Contributor **

sms details as below;
RM0 You’re just a step away! Please enter TAC 7350 to continue your purchase. Valid for 3 mins. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DO NOT share this code to unknown sources.
Contributor **

still receive the sms until today.please help to rectify soonest possible. Thanks.
Guardian

Hi @Collinson,

Is your problem on received the unknown message solved?

Contributor **

No.still receive a lot of msg this morning.
Guardian

Hi @Collinson,

Please provide me your phone number to check. TQ.