How to block third party number

SOLVED Go to solution
Contributor **

Re: How to block third party number

Just now went to celcom centre.they advice me to turn off push messege at my phone setting.
Highlighted
Newbie *

(RM0 You’re just a step away! Please enter TAC 9777 to continue your purchase. Valid for 3 mins. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DO NOT share this code to unknown sources.) How i want to stop this msg???
Guardian

Hi @Aman4212,

Just to inform you in any event of asked to key in/give to someone TAC, please don't release the TAC/key in/give to someone else who asked you. It's a scam. Another thing to avoid is, if you do interested to download/playing games or any other third party apps that you can downloaded from Google Play Store/iOS App Store, please to check further, there is no AUTO-RENEWAL fee incurred for the APPs. Hope this help. Regards.

Contributor **

Hi. I need help here. I always receive this message, it says "RM0 You’re just a step away! Please enter TAC 2995 to continue your purchase. Valid for 3 mins. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DO NOT share this code to unknown sources.". I receive thi message everytime. Can someone tell me how to stop this?
Newbie **

i keep getting 'RM0 You’re just a step away! Please enter TAC to continue your purchase. Valid for 3 mins. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DO NOT share this code to unknown sources.' messages for at least 3 times per hour
Contributor **

Yeah me too. I get the same message 3 or 4 times a day. Anybody know how to solve this problem?
Guardian

Hi @Azwan907

There are some method you can use :

1) send sms STOP or STOP ALL to *number*

2) send STOP or STOP ALL to 3001

3) send OUT to 3001

4) Block the number via phone.

I hope one of the method help you. TQ

Contributor **

I follow the method that you give. But I still get the same message.
Newbie *

Hi...how to stop receiving sms from scammer? Like 39166...tq
Guardian

taip stop all dan hantar kembali kepada number tersebut