just received the new 4g lte sim card but the instruction need us to dail using old simcard..however i cant dail any number as it will pop up 'not registered on network'..so what can i do? can i just insert the new simcard without following the steps that needed old simcard?will it be upgraded and use?
Hi good day @peonies_phlox ,
you need to activate the 4G SIM card via USSD by following the steps as below:
1. Dial *151# using your current SIM card.
2. Key in the last 6 digits of your new 4G SIM Card.
3. Wait for SMS notification for further instruction.
if the self-activation unsuccessful , you need to bring the letter and 4G SIM card to nearest Blue Cube for further assistance. hope this is helpful.
1. you may proceed with SIM card replacement after “no service” sign appear.
2. have you received sms from Celcom " RM0 Your change SIM request is being processed, please change to NEW SIM card when your current line has no service. Sincerely, Celcom. " ?
3. or else just try switch to the new sim first and see what happens.
hi @peonies_phlox , have you successful activate the new sim card ? if yes please click the "Accept as Solution" button if this has helped you solve your issue. You can help other member who are experiencing the same situation in future. thanks.