Not registered on network

Contributor *

Not registered on network

just received the new 4g lte sim card but the instruction need us to dail using old simcard..however i cant dail any number as it will pop up 'not registered on network'..so what can i do? can i just insert the new simcard without following the steps that needed old simcard?will it be upgraded and use?

7 REPLIES 7
Guardian

Re: Not registered on network

Hi good day @peonies_phlox ,

you need to activate the 4G SIM card via USSD by following the steps as below:
1. Dial  *151# using your current SIM card.
2. Key in the last 6 digits of your new 4G SIM Card.
3. Wait for SMS notification for further instruction.

if the self-activation unsuccessful , you need to bring the letter and 4G SIM card to nearest Blue Cube for further assistance. hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Fiezzo.

Highlighted
Contributor *

Hi and good day too @-IronMan-

i've try to dial it using my old simcard but when i do, the 'not registered on network' pop up..so i cant even make any call..is that because of my number had been expired or its something wrong with my phone? what will happen if i just insert the new simcard instead? it wont work at all??
Special Contributor *

@peonies_phlox maybe it has been switched to the new sim card? try insert new sim card and see what happens? 

Guardian

1. you may proceed with SIM card replacement after “no service” sign appear.

2. have you received sms from Celcom " RM0 Your change SIM request is being processed, please change to NEW SIM card when your current line has no service. Sincerely, Celcom. " ?

3. or else just try switch to the new sim first and see what happens. Smiley Happy

Regards,
Fiezzo.

Guardian

hi @peonies_phlox , have you successful activate the new sim card ? if yes please click the "Accept as Solution" button if this has helped you solve your issue. You can help other member who are experiencing the same situation in future. thanks. Smiley Happy

Regards,
Fiezzo.

Contributor *

Saya bli no baru,tp saya x penuhkn borang.mcm mn sy nk aktifkn no br yg sy bli ye?
Guardian

Hai Saiyana84,

Adakah Cik membeli no baru tanpa mendaftar no tersebut?