Unsubscription of iflix through iflix@support

SOLVED Go to solution
Contributor **

Unsubscription of iflix through iflix@support

Hi , I wanted to unsubscribe iflix apps from my phone as Celcom charged me RM9 monthly eventhough i could't access to it since last 2 months Smiley Sad

I called Celcom hotline twice. The 1st suggested me to do manually from subscription page but i couldnt find it, till now  Smiley Indifferent the 2nd time i called,  i was suggested to directly contact iflix@support to do the unsubscription. so, i emailed iflix support team and got reply asking for my support ID & mobile phone no. But, I'm curious and not plan to simply pass my contact no like that.

Is there anyone here know how can i check wether it's scam or not ?

or anyone have ever gone through the same process before ? mind to share your experience. 

I am really grateful by your assisstance and I hope i dont have to pay extra charged bill for the one I didnt use. thank you in advance Smiley Happy

9 REPLIES
Guardian

Re: Unsubscription of iflix through iflix@support

Hi @nurularina is the email address that replied to you, the same as the one you sent to? If it's the same, it shouldn't be scam right, coz you contacted them first? 

Contributor **

Hi @spartan. Thanks for your reply.

Yup, it's the same email just different people reply to my email. But i'm sure they're all in one team. I guess it should be save and secured right ?

Thanks again ya !
Tags (1)
Guardian

no worries! so, did they help you to unsubscribe already?

Contributor **

Hi @spartan . Well, unfortunately they couldn't trace any account based on my details. But they currently in the midst of processing my request after I provide them proof about the charges i received. They promise to make it done ASAP. So, I'm still waiting for their reply before i manage to successfully unsubscribe iflix.

Anyhow, I really appreciate your help. Thank you 👍
Contributor **

At last, the problem is solved !
They finally managed to proceed with the unsubscription process within a week. I hope i didn't have to pay for any hidden charges without me realise it anymore.

Thanks @spartan for your help and support. I am conviced by you before i got my problem solved.

To everyone, DO TAKE NOTE OF HIDDEN CHARGES from your bill statement everytime to prevent yourself from being overcharged. Contact celcom hotline immediately if you noticed extra charges from your bill amount and double check in the bill statement. They surely will help you out. Plus, get yourself involve in this celcom community platform to get help from other users. It's really helpful.
Tags (1)
Guardian

Great to know it's resolved now. But it's strange though, iflix's website has no info about how to unsubscribe their service. 

Contributor **

Ya I know right. So, users have to do extra work and wait for certain period of time to just unsubscribe their service. Well, it's oke then. At least i gain some experience encountering such problem 👍😄
Guardian

In your existing account, just click on “Menu”, go to "My Account" page and click on "Cancel My Subscription".

Highlighted
Contributor **

Hi thanks nuar_95 !
But unfortunately i dont have any iflix account. And in my Google play store account, it has nothing in list of my subscriptions. So I couldn't cancel any of it since it didn't show any.