Using a most expensive package to enjoy slow internet download speed

Contributor *

Using a most expensive package to enjoy slow internet download speed

Hi celcom,
I am appreciate platinum package user, my location is mesahill which is located in nilai, Negeri sembilan. I am here and enjoying with a 0.04~0.5 mbps download speed in my room and with this kind of Internet speed, I don think that can do something. I am really dissapointed with your service, I had been calling to customer service at least more than 15 times just to solve this problem but what they give me the reply is :" Ok, Mr's Leong, I have check your area is under our coverage and it is working good, so now i will try to restart/refresh your network and i would like you to restart your device for 5 minutes".
I am really tired of these reply and it doesn't do shxt!
I had been suffered this kind of Internet more than 3months and above, (which also means that I give Celcom at least 3months or MORE THAN THAT ALSO DIDN SOLVE IT)
But i see nothing you all do to solve this kind of issue/ problem
AS A PLATINUM PLAN USER, I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS CELCOM AND THEIR SERVICE😁
4 REPLIES 4
Contributor *

Re: Using a most expensive package to enjoy slow internet download speed

Hey celcom, still no respond from you guys?
Guardian

Dang, it hasn't been fixed? You should try and provide as much details and explain the connection patterns to the contact center next time.

By the way, all internet plans run on uncapped 4G LTE speeds, an average of around 10~15Mpbs. The only difference between plans are internet quotas, so if anything slows down it's definitely connection issues.

Contributor *

I tried and i had explained to them my situation for many times, I am very disappointed with their services and techinal team
Contributor *

Its is still a 0.33mbps day 😄
What a fantastic speed