Got some issue with Video Walla

Contributor *

Got some issue with Video Walla

Hi,i got some issue with my weekend internet and video walla.Since this morning when i watched YouTube,the usage were not deducted through video walla package.Instead, it deduct my weekend internet quota.I’m quite frustrating when this problem happened,my weekend internet comsumption only remaining less than 500mb out of 5gb internet.I hope this issue can be solved as soon as possible.I really do hope celcom will give back my weekend internet quota.tq.

29 REPLIES 29
Contributor ***

Re: Got some issue with Video Walla

Wow, it happens again huh? No wonder I just received a message from them about my weekend quota almost depleted. Upon checking it myself, it does deduct my base quota instead of video walla's quota. Clearly something is wrong with their system... Smiley Frustrated

Anyone from Celcom, if you read this, FIX THIS A.S.A.P!

Contributor **

Did you manage to get it solved? Because it’s happening on my account now 😡
Contributor ***

Yup, it's happening again. I didn't even realize it. I just sent a PM to Celcom's facebook about this and now awaiting their response. Hang on.
Contributor **

How was it settled last time?
Contributor ***

I sent them a complaint on facebook via fb messenger. Tell them about this and that's how it was settled.
Highlighted
Contributor **

How long does it take to recover?
Contributor ***

I don't know, honestly. You may need to check your usage manually.
Contributor ***

This is getting interesting. My weekend quota right now(6:13pm sunday) is at 0.00GB. I'm now utilizing my weekday quota but upon streaming on YouTube or any of their streaming partners, it's eating my weekday quota instead of video walla's quota! My video walla's quota was untouched this whole time! No wonder my weekday quota tinggal sikit! **bleep** Celcom!!

I've already sent them the details about this problem last night. They said they will highlight the matter to their tech department about this. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be fixed? Fingers crossed!
Contributor **

Same thing comes to me, I got less than 2GB left till end of month 🤦🏻‍♂️
I’ve made a report and the customer service ask me to use WiFi instead 🤷🏻‍♂️
They told me this happened since months ago but not yet solved until now... which means we are not the first batch of user facing this issue.