Got some issue with Video Walla

Newbie **

Re: Got some issue with Video Walla

Oh god. It happened to me too. It is so annoying as I only have 1gb of weekday quota left to survive this month
Contributor ***

Checking my poor little data balance, I saw my 2+ GB left suddenly become 7+ GB. Anyone else too?

But wow, the talks about them refunding the wrongly eaten quota, which I read about in other post, and highly doubt, was apparently real. I am grateful. Thank you Celcom.

But after watching a few videos of "Binging With Babbish" on YouTube, I see that my video walla's quota is still uneaten... What's even more strange(or not) that my newly refunded quota is untouched too. Ok maybe they're still in the midst of sorting things out... Fingers crossed!
Contributor **

I got mine refunded too, but the video Walla can only be recover by 30/8 as per celcom customer service
Newbie **

Last night call customer service regarding this issue.. Until now still not fixed... Still deduct my monthly data. Hope can solve as soon as possible.
Contributor ***

They haven't fix it yet, right?

My weekday quota + the 5GB compensation from them is now 100% depleted. What the F is wrong with them...seriously 😠
Contributor *

Same here.. just called celcom today.. they said they will add 5gb to weekly data in 7 days.. but 5gb is not enough liao compare to my 30gb video walla + need to wait about a week.. i read from other forum, since last year this issue still not rectify..bad service!
Newbie *

well same as me. last week, i was watching my youtube when suddenly i've got a message from Celcom that says i have use 70% of my weekend data, btw my weekend data always like not even finish and i was shocked. when come to weekdays, my data is already 0. when i look at my Video Walla Quota, there's still 17.46 GB. fix this up , celcom. please.
Contributor **

I don't know whether they care on our concern or not? I am having same issue since last year.but problem keep coming.latest complaint on same issue on 27 Aug but till now no 5gb compensation and no improvement on issue.customer service promise to call back but waiting 2days no call.have called many time since 27 August but they don't care.keep telling same thing.SOP waiting time is 7 days but now already 9 days.no 5 GB compensation and no video Walla.they r not caring at all on your concerned.if u call again in 7 days after reporting issue.they tell you the SOP is 7 days.if u called after 7 days then they will tell you they don't know why it take more than 7 days and keep asking your to pardon them.they don't listen to your problem.wasting time
Contributor **

Call today because problem not yet solved. Already 11 days reporting on issue and calling many time also no point.no any action from welcome even write in this forum.they just don't care.
Contributor ***

Mine's fixed, probably today after nearly a month waiting(I lost count), plus a second 5GB compensation from them. How nice...... I see my video walla's quota finally deducted after watching a few hunger-induced mukbang videos on YouTube. Now I'm hungry... 😑

Hopefully no more of these debacle in the future....... 🙄

Not sure about their other streaming partners because I spent my video walla 100% on YouTube. Well, it's only 30GB anyway. To all others who still on waiting list, best of luck! Keep hammering on them!