Got some issue with Video Walla

Contributor **

Re: Got some issue with Video Walla

I got the GB compensation today.however video Walla still not working.i called them this morning and I have been told to wait for another 7 working days.i really have nothing to deal with them anymore except frustrated.anyway, I hope they do appreciate my relationship with them for past 19 years.a lot of welcome users have changed to other operator due to such kind of service provided.they don't blame on the problem as this problem have once in blue moon but the hate the answer from customer service and they way they dealing with customer.
Contributor ***

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. During these moments, you should probably have a backup plan, like, maybe a prepaid sim from another telco? I'm using my own Digi prepaid as my backup internet during down times with my Celcom postpaid. But gotta admit though, their services are really going downhill these past years.

Then again, who doesn't? I saw similar complaints on other telcos and ISP companies as well. Especially on facebook. I saw some here too in this community forum.

But wow... 19 years with them huh... It's like raising a baby into a teenager lol. I'm only with Celcom for 10 years...
Contributor **

See the non sence reply from celcom customer service. I have call today again on video Walla issue.the answer is to wait until 7 days again since last Friday. He told me they need 7working days again and I told them pls read my report properly.i have make my first and report on 27august2019.why should I wait another 7 days.my question is do they really care on what we complaint and do the do the following up?
Contributor **

Hai celcom! Are you listening and caring on your customers? I have been waiting your big company to solve the video Walla issue since 27 August 2019.many reports and calls have been made to your customer service.just don't work.any platform for us to raise our concern or not if they customer service did not bother to practice your good quality pledged.
Newbie *

Same here.. past two month my data exhausted within 2 weeks. Just discovered when i watch youtube, its not using up data allocated to video walla. Still 30 GB .. my normal data is being used up.. wth celcom?!
Contributor *

When this problem can be settle? I hope celcom will give back weekday quota that i use to watch youtube or else that should be in walla. Hope so!
Newbie *

It's tat youtube can use by video walla!? Why my celcom video walla cannot be use any streaming video and youtube.!?
Contributor *

For now as the problem still yet to be fixed.. what can i say celcom is overrated.
Contributor **

You are right.their service is seem like over rated in a way.now everything you call also have to wait for 7 working days.It seem like celcom staff now a day is just doing thing follow SOP to secure their job.no initiative at all in many aspect.They are too restricted and follow blindly the SOP just to save their job. no basic and love at all in helping company to achieve the best service.they are not even give you an apologize in sms since this issue have given customer ton of inconvenience.what they do is compensation on 5Gb. But what happened to the video Walla 30GB? They just ignore it and keep charging same.it mean that if you don't pay your bill they will cut off the service but now their mistake cause the inconvenience to customer is just a normal routine for them.
Contributor **

Sorry for the late reply. Off course , YouTube will use up the video Walla.your problem is celcom recently problem now.you have no choice but to call customer service keep reporting and keep waiting.they will tell you 7working days and 7 working days again and again.