How to check internet balance for home wireless?

Contributor *

How to check internet balance for home wireless?

I just registered my celcom first home wireless internet yesterday. I just wanna know the balance of my internet including video walla and music. Teach me how to do it
15 REPLIES
Highlighted
Guardian

Re: How to check internet balance for home wireless?

Hi good day Mr. @Harieshah ,

first of all, thank you for choosing Celcom Home Wireless. You can check your quota usage via Online Customer Service (OCS). You may surf to Celcom website -> Support -> OCS -> Account Overview -> Internet Usage.

* Click on the Kudo button if this is helpful. Smiley Happy

Contributor *

Actualy im a bit confuse when they ask for contact number which is i use the registered celcom number for my home wireless. Then they send me the verification code to my new number. How do get those code from my home wireless number
Contributor **

Hi @-IronMan-,

From Celcom web OCS we can on check our main data quota usage, and not the video data quota usage.

So far we can only see this in the monthly bill or by calling the Celcom Wireless CS hotline.

Does Celcom have any plans to add this feature to OCS ?

Contributor *

How to check
Newbie *

what with this system, ask for register no for home wifi then send the tac or what ever to the home wifi number..how the HELLicopter you can read a messege from a router..for celcom : you should hire someone with real knowledge to build a system or app for cutomer to check their wifi ,or whatever relate to that wifi/modem or what so ever.

it's realy complicated..

need to reg the num.

already reg, whitout setting a password.

the ask for password to login??

how its work really.

am i really that nub to know how registering work???
if im nub teach me the real step to do it.. !!!!!!!!!!

Contributor **

Hello sir.
I believe that we have to sign in using our celcom mobile phone number, not the number for the modem simcard. All account registered under your name will appeared in the system. Then, you are able to check your internet usage for the month using the tab "view my usage". Hope this helps

Contributor *

What if I only have one celcom account, which is the home wifi?
Newbie *

I also have the same problem as you.. Dont really know how to handle it
Guardian

if im not wrong, u can take out the sim card from the modem and put into your phone just to retreive the TAC while registring for new acc.

have you try this yet?

update us please... we keen to know Man Very Happy

Polls
What is the brand of your smartphone?