Janji tidak ditepati

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor **

Janji tidak ditepati

Celcom call suggest upgrade plan 88 to 98 with free phone dari 30.11.2018 hingga sekarang tidak dapat phone tapi plan dah upgrade macam kena scam je, dulu maxis hari ini call besok dah dapat phone, very unfair to customer being cheated
15 REPLIES 15
Special Contributor *

Re: Janji tidak ditepati

Hi @Chye

I think they forgot la. Have you call them and ask? 

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor **

Hi already call 2 times ask me to wait few more days or year ?😂😂😂
Special Contributor *

haha that sounds familiar @Chye. No stock I guess, but still wanted to get customer to upgrade *duh*. Try to ask them for every month they delayed, they have to rebate back to you the plan difference. Since the promise is free phone when u upgraded. 

--
ιllιlı.ıl oǝɹǝʇsʞund@ //
Contributor **

@punkstereo previously with maxis I get 2 phone, first phone HTC have to get it in klcc,then 2 year later Samsung send it to my house the next day but Celcom is a scammer besok lusa, big company take advantage to customer, next time get phone on hand first then upgrade 😂 learn from this
Guardian

Hi Chye. 

Do you know who's the one that called you that time - he/she's from which branch of Celcom Blue Cube? 

Why don't you walk-in to any BC outlet near you and straightly ask the staff about this matter. I'm sure they'll assist you on this. 

Hope it helps Smiley Happy 

Contributor **

I ask customer care they only know his id but don't know his name Wednesday I will call again if still not receive because Wednesday is day 8
Guardian

Hi good day

Celcom made a special offer for customer to own a new device for FREE when customer sign up with certain plan. you have been contacted by Celcom via call and has accepted the FREE device offer on 30th Nov, and the device will be deliver to address provided by you within 3 to 7 working days ( exclude weekend ). as per count, today is on 6th working days. tomorrow is the last day. if by tomorrow the device still not received you may call our Celcom Careline again to check on the device delivery status. hope this is helpful and please click the "Accept as Solution" button if this has helped/answer your question/issue. You can help other member who are experiencing the same situation.

regards,
- Fiezzo -

Contributor **

@-IronMan- thank you very much, seriously in here the solution better than in call, I'm appreciated you give me the detail,I get my phone today, another thing celcom upgrade rooming data to 6gb right package 3 in 1
Guardian

Hi good morning Mr @Chye ,

It is a pleasure serving you and thank you for your continuous support with Celcom. we are glad to hear that you already received the device and for your information , effective on 15 November 2018, customer who subscribed for 7-Days 3-In-1 Pass who roam in the 35 selected countries with the respective operators, will enjoy "Double Data Quota" promo until 31 December 2018. hope this is helpful. have a nice day Smiley Happy

Regards,
Fiezzo.