Janji tidak ditepati

SOLVED Go to solution
Contributor *

Re: Janji tidak ditepati

Hi all,

Please be alerted especially those that subscribe to family plan gold supreme with main line promised to be given 50GB and subline 5GB each, (total 65GB). In reality, i just find out that Celcom only giving 40GB for main line and 5GB for each subline (total 55GB) i.e Celcom cheat 10GB per customer (at least I know for me) and it has been ongoing for past 4months every since I subscibe to this family plan. We do not know how many customers countrywide have been cheated. No wonder for past 3 months my family dataplan always short before refresh. I've complaint for past 3 months with countless calls and really really really dissapointed with the clichy response "that they will investigate and rectified". Today again same clichy response, and was informed by supervisor Nur Fatin that they're still waiting for management for final resolution. 

Contributor *

Celcom also call me ask for upgrade Gold 88 to Gold Plus 98 with free phone from 10.10.2018 till todate (18.12.18) still don't get any phone but plan upgrade, very unfair to customer being cheated. When call & walk in to center keep says no stock.

Contributor **

@ORANGTUA00 please check post reply about this topic, someone from celcom will help
Contributor *

Highlighted
Contributor *

WHY NO REPLY FROM CELCOM????????????????????