Temporary disconnection

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Contributor *

Temporary disconnection

i'm going abroad for 6 months. Is there any way to keep my number from getting blocked?

as the number will be blocked if there's no activity for 50days.. 

4 REPLIES
Guardian

Re: Temporary disconnection

Hi @Mirahsz , are you currently using prepaid line? If you do so then you need to at least reload your account within the grace period (50 days after validity expire date) which you can reload via online banking when abroad. Plus, for new xpax customer, validity extension service provided if you want to extend your validity expire date with denomination of RM 1 per day. this is an idea if you want to keep your account active by using prepaid line. Hope that will be a helpful answer Smiley Happy

Contributor *

hi @Camer, thank you for the reply but i'm using postpaid plan.. or the First Blue Plan to be precise.. for postpaid plan, is there any way?

Guardian

Hi @Mirahsz , you can try to suspend your line but you must reconnect the line within 60 days. By this method, your bills will be prorate. Try to consult with our celcom customer service for more info by dialing 1111. Smiley Happy

Contributor ***

Heya~

If I'm not mistaken, for postpaid, you acc wont be terminated (even if you don't use the number/service for 50 days) unless you stop paying all together. The 50 days days thing is for prepaid number.... Like if you don't top up 50 days after your validity ends or something like that. 

Top Kudoed Posts