When I am on a 7-Day 3-in-1 Pass in Kochi in India

SOLVED Go to solution
Contributor **

When I am on a 7-Day 3-in-1 Pass in Kochi in India

When a Kochi registered IDEA/Bharati (Airtel) Sim card calls into my cell phone while I am in Kochi (which is already  on the 7-Day 3-in-1) does the caller gets charged on local charges or he gets charged as if he is calling Malaysia?

5 REPLIES
Contributor **

Re: When I am on a 7-Day 3-in-1 Pass in Kochi in India

Three calls were made to  Celcom roaming section on 8th Feb 2018 at 11.11AM; 11.07 AM and 10.50AM on 8th Feb 2018. Unfortunately NONE of them could answer a simple question. I spoke to them in BM and NOT in Punjabi, yet the specific question could not answered. Tried Celcom Online customer service as well posing the same query, also hit a brick wall. 

Guardian

Hi @Sukdershan,

Good evening. Are you on the plan Celcom Passport 7-Day 3-In-1 Pass? If so, you are enjoying unlimited outgoing and incoming calls from any number. The caller who called to you might get charged by the operator following by its own dedicated charged. Hope this help. Good day to you.

Contributor **

Yes, I am on the  Celcom Passport 7-Day 3-In-1 Pass? 

"The caller who called to you might get charged by the operator following by its own dedicated charged" --meaning that he is not calling Malaysia but a local call ? Is my assumption right? Or have I got it wrong?

Guardian

Hi @Sukdershan,

It's a IDD/roaming charges charged to the caller, because you are on Malaysia's SIM (operator). In other word, he is not a local call. Thanks.

Highlighted
Contributor **

Thanks  @kennysii

Have a great day Sir